quarta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2012

A Cuddle


This makes me think that the setbacks send me to any other dimension
A dimension strange where I can be strong.
Where I can to sing, to dancing and the most importantly
Where I can  be who I’ve always been .
I search in the fear's eyes all about the reality of the sensations of my heart but this is not successful.
I see birds.
I see the moon all the nights play with world the words in the time .
I look at you and see you in me.
I know I'm wrong but I still do not know why.
The inconstancy asks me about who never looked at me.
Looking into the eyes of those who love the direction that moves.
But the only sense that meeting, but it may not be your yes be as mine.
So the only reason is the tear in his eye turning into nothing, petrifying anyone to ever see what happens to me.
But who really knows me will realize when I need a cuddle.

4 comentários:

  1. You know, know that you are a beautiful girl and full of life that will have a beautiful future in which I will not know that part, More, think about you every day when you wake up at dusk when he goes to college in the evening when I sleep, most do not have that right to think of you, the harder it is to avoid thinking about you, apologize again and again so I hope you'll forgive me, I can not stop, more flee holed always the feeling in the chest that not out there at all, I hope you heart to forgive me and not mock me ... kiss in the heart ...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You know, know that you are a beautiful girl and full of life that will have a beautiful future in which I will not know that part, More, think about you every day when you wake up at dusk when he goes to college in the evening when I sleep, most do not have that right to think of you, the harder it is to avoid thinking about you, apologize again and again so I hope you'll forgive me, I can not stop, more flee holed always the feeling in the chest that not out there at all, I hope you heart to forgive me and not mock me ... kiss in the heart ...

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Este texto não ficou igual ao escrito em português, a tradução ficou sem pé nem cabeça, quem leu me desculpe, foi mal, desculpe Lilian...

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Por favor, não me analise
    Não fique procurando cada ponto fraco meu.
    Se ninguém resiste a uma análise profunda,
    Quanto mais eu...
    Ciumento, exigente, inseguro, carente
    Todo cheio de marcas que a vida deixou
    Vejo em cada grito de exigência
    Um pedido de carência, um pedido de amor.

    ResponderExcluir